Staying home for the next few weeks? In the spirit of finding things to do at home, here are just a few ways to self-care and keep yourself entertained.
Things To Do At Home:
- Enjoy an indoor picnic of nutritious snacks and a glass or two of your favorite wine.
- Build a fort – regardless of whether or not you have kids.
- Enjoy the sunshine: take a walk, go for a run, hop on your bike.
- Read that book that’s been on your list for months.
- Play word search, crossword puzzles, & other fun mind games.
- Did someone say bubble bath?
- Participate in an online exercise class.
- Clean out your closet and donate your used clothes to a nearby clothing donation center.
- Try new recipes.
- Make a list of movies you want to watch & enjoy one every other day. Don’t forget popcorn and your favorite Rosé or Chardonnay.
- Schedule video conference calls with your best friends in lieu of nights out.
- Board games and puzzles are your friend, but so are computer and video games that you forgot existed.
- Stretch or do yoga or pilates to build strength and flexibility.
- Paint your nails or learn a new hairstyle.
- Send your friends and family care packages or gift packs.
But above all else, stay safe & healthy. We’re all in this together.
Current Wine Sale:
Use code HELLO at checkout to receive $1.00 ground shipping on 6+ bottles of AVA Grace wines. This offer is only available for first time customers. Offer cannot be applied to a previous order or combined with any other offer. Expires July 1, 2020 at 11:59pm PST.